Just another free Blogger theme

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012





Click Here To Watch Links

Addu & Nanhi packing up their stuff n Saroj brings Megs to the room and asks her to take rest. and asks Jiji what is all this n Jiji says after d wedding Nanhi & Addu will leave with Megs. and Megs says I feel a lot more upset today than I did when I was leaving my own house and Saroj says I am upset that I took far too long to accept you as my daughter. Saroj n Megha share an emotional moment. Jiji says its not like she is going far out and that she is gonna live right next door, Mohan all upset in his house and peeps through the window and sees Megs & Saroj hugging. Guru thanks Mohan for not revealing the truth to anyone.


Mohan all upset and cross with himself and says that whenever I look at Megs I feel like cursing myself n that I really want to tell her the truth but I know the marriage will be called off. He says all the people who are praising Papaji today will speak ill behind his back and that it would become very difficult for them to stay here. Mohan asks Guru if he is being selfish. Guru says no you did the right thing LOLMegs looking at Mohan's house through window. Mohan walking up and around his house all anxiousLOL. Riddhima weeping and having FB's of her wedding with Mohan ConfusedLOL Megha looking at farmhouse pictures with a smile on her face. Riddhima looks at her empty maang Tongue Mohan unable to sleepLOL. Ridz looking at her mehendi and FB's of mehendi day and her mothers wordsAngryLOL


Suddenly Megs wakes up calling out Mohan's name n looks at the calendar and is happyWacko.

Guru cleaning up the house and Mohan's phone starts ringing(old ringtone backShocked) It is Indu. n she asks Guru to wake Mohan up n tells Mohan today is Megha's wedding. Mohan says you don't have to worry about who Megs is getting married to or whenWink n that I am fine. Indu thinks that Mohan is lyingLOL. n she thinks how Mohan is able to tolerate all this when he loves her so much. Indu gets a call from Renu and is irritated n to get rid of her she thinks its best to saythat I am coming to the wedding. She calls bk Renu but they are not able to speak to her. n Indu decides to go n meet Mohan. Renu happy that soon there will be fireworks n Sanjay questions her and Renu calls him binn paindi ka lota, SR banter and Sanjay says even I am not happy with this wedding but make sure nothing happens to Papaji's name.


-
Mohan comes out of washroom and calls out 4 Guru. He is complaining that Guru made no tea for him and did not tk his clothes out n Nanhi comes and Mohan calls her Nanhi then Chavvani. He says I will call you Chavvani onlyEmbarrassed. He says you look like a princess n Nanhi says but you look terribleLOL. Mohan says it is because of Guru as he did not take my clothes out for me. Nanhi taunts that Guru dresses him? n Mohan says that she cannot make fun of himLOL. Mohan says I want to tell you something and notices a bag in her hands n Nanhi gives him his clothes and says Mom ironed them 4 u . Mohan says your mom has changed n goes to the window and thanks Megha thru ankhon ki bhashaLOL


-
Megs all shy and walks away. Mohan tells Nanhi that I cannot believe how much your mother has changed n Nanhi says you were about to tell something n Mohan says nothing. Mohan notices a hanky all knotted.MN recount the hanky tales n Nanhi says I will open this n Mohan says don't open it now as I have another wish to make n he wishes that MM wedding happens without any problems. He tells Nanhi that they'll open it when both their wishes come true.

Precap: Ridz in front of the mirror saying he was never yours. Megs in front of the mirror picks up sindoor dabba Nanhi dashes into her and the sindoor falls on the floor Indu arrives at the venue and see a board which says Mummy weds Spiderman





Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment