Just another free Blogger theme

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012





Click Here To Watch Links

Mathur's
The hall
Stare...stare...stare -Indu stares at Veena and Veena stares back at Indu, while Sanchi (and the audience) wonders what the mother-in-law/son-in-law duo are upto! Watching the bitter young man plonk his luggage in the middle of the hall, the helpless Veena is unable to do anything but grit her teeth in annoyance. Adjusting the strap of his watch angrily, Indu paces up to his mother-in-law and faces her with his hands on his hips. Just then Tarachand arrives at the scene. He notices the wrathful glares of the formidable man that stood in his home and chooses to remain quiet.

Observing Tarachand, Indu temporarily leaves behind the harrassed mother and takes a few intimidating steps towards the demure Tarachand. While the anxious father is unable to meet eyes with the ruffian, Indu continues glaring at him for a few moments.
Taking the old man by surprise, Indu suddenly changes his demeanour and falls at his feet, requesting forgiveness for the incident that had occured 2 days ago. Once the startled Tarachand grants him pardon so as to get the man off his feet, Indu then steps back and returns to confront Veenaji.
While the nervous mother doesn't know how to react, the irate Indu follows a similar routine once again. Abruptly falling at her feet with the deliberate intent of jolting her, he folds his palms as a mark of respect - as though he was trying to evoke her sympathy. Soon after, he holds his ears and starts squatting in front of the mother - putting up an act of remorse.

Fed up of Indu's ongoing dramatics, Sanchi walks up to the frivolous man and interrupts him 'Stop all these silly antics of yours...my parents are not going to be fooled by it...if you've finished with this act of nobility, shall I take you to your room? The court has cursed me to spend the next six months with you...I have no plans of making these 6 months my life...'
Indu shows no expression or response to sanchi's words, as Sanchi goes on 'So please don't try to join bridges with me or my family...whatever you try...we won't tolerate you for even a single day beyond the 6 month mark!'
'Finished with your lecture?' he mutters aloud 'Now listen to what I have to say...firstly, the only reason I fell at your dad's feet was because; he was hurt due to me...so I asked for pardon...secondly, I fell at your mother's feet so that I could ask for mercy in advance...'
'What?' Sanchi asks. Veena and Tarachand are intrigued.
'I am a man.. I'm going to be living here for 6 months.. I might commit some mistakes...after all I am a human being...' Indu turns to Veena 'Tell me...did I do something wrong by asking you for forgiveness?'
Veena turns away in disgust.
Indu turns back to address Sanchi 'Now just tell me where my room is...and where I should stay...'

Indu's room
The frustrated Sanchi leads the curious man to his bedroom. Standing at the entrance, Indu studies his room and lets out the slightest hint of a smile.
'For the next 6 months this is your room...' Scratching his head, Indu smirks to himself as Sanchi begins a barrage of ceaseless instructions 'Within the four walls of this room lie your limits...don't even try to take advantage of anything beyond that...one more thing...your gang will not be allowed to come to this house...and you cannot return home after 9 pm'
Taking his suitcase, Indu walks up to his bed with a defiant grin, while the authoritative girl babbles on 'You'll get your food in the room...and there is no necessity to do anything that will aggravate my parents'

Once assured that she had indeed finished with the directions, Indu finally decides to speak up 'One minute Sanchi Mathur!'
The girl who was on her way out is forced to halt her steps.

Indu turns around to face her with an unyielding stare 'You seemed to have finished your long lecture...now listen to me too...' the irked man pauses 'I'm trying to be courteous, so you're taking advantage of it...now that you've finished, listen to what I have to say'
Stepping up to her, he adjusts his watch and snaps his fingers with assertiveness 'You have NO right to insult my friends...they had come here to leave me and you started rebuking them...another point, I have no intention of building relationships with you or your parents...lastly, Indu Singh will NOT change his style...I'll live here following a lifestyle that suits me...'
while a silent Sanchi watches on, Indu strolls back to his bed, picks up a cushion and hops on top of the mattress 'As long as I live here, I'll follow my manner of living...I will stick to my habits and my behaviour... my mode of luxury...' he snaps his hand and leans on his arm 'Do whatever you want to do..do whatever you think you can do to stop me!'
She smirks at him 'Don't even think of trying to do something like this...if not, I'll teach you a lesson you'll never forget!'

Gritting his teeth in rage, Indu throws the cushion away and storms up to her 'Oh Dulhan (bride)'
She shouts back 'Oh Dulhe Raja (groom)'
Sighing in vexation, Sanchi walks away from his room. Witnessing her sudden exit, Indu nonchalantly nods his head. Walking back to his head, the exhausted young man falls on top of it and lets out a deep sigh.

The hall
Swearing profusely at Indu, Sanchi walks back to her hall, fretting and fuming about how she'd get back at him for his arrogance and audacity!
Observing her daughter's ill-tempered manner from a distance, Veena interrupts Sanchi's tirade 'YOU seem to be the one who's arrogant now...I can see how you've changed lately...in fact, you're changing day by day...'
No sooner than a more composed Sanchi begins apologizing for her behaviour, Veena continues unhappily 'This anger can destroy you...will you forget about the values we've taught you just because of your temper? Remember this... in your thirst to teach Indu Singh a lesson, you might end up learning a lesson or two yourself... in your obsession to take revenge, you might start losing your virtues too...'

Indu's room
A lively Indu speaks to his mama, giving the vile man an idea 'Mama...I say...why don't you also come over here and stay with me...now, why worry about what anyone else will have to say?'
While Sadanand is elated by the unexpected news, Indu pursues yet another idea 'In fact tell my friends to pack up their belongings and join me here too...all of us can stay here in this room...we'll have fun here... all together...'
Tiwari is jubilant and compliments his nephew for coming up with such an excellent notion. No sooner than Indu wishes them farewell, the ecstatic couple plan to use this golden opportunity to re-enter the mansion and oust the Mathur's from their own home.

The hall
Listening to a series of knocks on the main door, Sanchi is about to attend to them, when Indu walks past and halts her 'Why do you trouble yourself when I'm here...seems like you're fond of taking up all the troubles in this world...you'll have no problems when I'm here...I'll see who it is...'
Opening the door, Indu welcomes his entire regiment with a wide grin 'Oh mamaji..you've come...hopefully, you've brought along all your luggage too...' he casts a glance in Sanchi's direction to gauge her reactions, while his uncle responds to his welcome with hearty greetings.
Just as the whole group makes an entry, the shocked Sanchi confronts them and stops them in their tracks. Peeved by their antics, she proceeds to remind Indu that he was not allowed to entertain any friends or relatives there.
Listening to the girl's threats, Tiwari instantly jumps forth to challenge her. He lets the Mathur family know that they had no right to turn away Indu's relatives, as he'd be granted permission by court to stay there.
Tiwari then turns to Indu for acknowledgement, who only provides it too gladly 'Why should we hesitate mamaji? There's no hesitation at all...sanchi ji herself gave me a room upstairs to stay in..when I can stay there..all of you can stay there too...I foresee no problem!'
Sanchi becomes enraged. The daughter and father make many verbal threats and attempts to ensure the party didn't entertain notions of staying over. However, Sada and Radha come up with another rebuttal in their defence 'We cannot let our nephew stay here alone...what if you people mixed something in his food...or poisoned him...he is our responsibility and we need to keep an eye on him...'
Playing along with his aunt's charade, Indu joins in 'Yes...yes... its your duty to watch out for me...if you don't take care of me, will strangers care for me instead?' Saying so, he darts a glimpse in the Mathur's direction. He then concludes his assurance 'Stay here as long as you want to...however you want to...there's no one here to stop you' having said this, he eyes sanchi with a challenging stare.

Fed up of their relentless harrassment, Tarachand yells aloud 'Stop this hooliganism...this is my house...not a hostel where people walk in whenever they want to!'
The agonized father decides to call the police to seek help, but it comes as no surprise that Sadanand has the apt legal answers to thwart any such form of resistance - after all Indu had been ordered by the court to stay there and he had all right to entertain his own relatives too.
Sanchi then protests that Indu's friends need not stay there - that if they did, she'd have them arrested. However, Sadanand has a clever quip and reply for that too.
Ultimately, all of Sanchi's and Tarachand's attempts to oust the parasitic party are mercilessly curtailed.
Indu is only too glad to play silent witness to the entire escapade that seemed to work in his favour!

Indu's room
Ushering his 8-strong group to his large room, Indu makes them feel comfortable. Joyous owing to his victory over sanchi, Indu's face lights up like the sun, as Tiwari and Radha thank him for his gestures - after all the couple were returning to the room that they'd once lived in.
Indu then tells his uncle to freshen himself up and that he'd arrange for their refreshments, but Tiwari replies that Indu should not exert himself. The lawyer promises his nephew that he would take care of all of their food, needs, clothes and arrangements. Pleased by their intentions and by the favourable turn of events, Indu lets out a wide smile - a smile that none had probably seen in a long long while.
Tiwari and Radha also vow that they'd plague the Mathur's with as much as they possible could - basically, that they all would leave no stone unturned in teaching Sanchi and her family a lesson.

The hall
The boys are creating a jarring ruckus in their room which irks both Veena and Sanchi. The whistles and the loud clamour seems to show no sign of ending. While Veena fumes about the inconveniencing arrangement, Sanchi expresses her revulsion at Indu's malicious scehemes of roping his friends and family into their house. Just as they wonder when all of it would come to an end, Tarachand enters the hall and lets his wife know of his decision - that he planned to avail the services of a lawyer to help them get rid of the intruders.
Once Tarachand leaves the house, sanchi decides to confront the boisterous group, but is wisely stopped in her tracks by Veena 'Let you father return from his meeting with the lawyer and then we'll see' she advices Sanchi

Precap
Indu is raising a storm in the kitchen. He shouts at Sanchi 'Make them understand...I've told you this before itself...'
He picks up a bunch of spinach, bites a few leaves from it and spits it out 'I've told you before...I'm a carnivore...I don't eat grass and leaves...I live by hunting down my prey...' he pauses to temper his tone 'Today...in this house..in this kitchen...on this stove...chicken shall be cooked here...if you can do something about it, do so'
Having concluded his outburst, Indu flashes her a wicked smile.


Categories:


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment