Just another free Blogger theme

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012




Click Here To Watch Links

Mohan c's Ridz and is shocked and worried and the Mehendi wali asks Ridz what name shud I put on yr hand and she says letter M and Megs says what coincidence and Ridz says its fate (why is no one asking who is she ainvayi aake mehendi bhi lag waa rahi ConfusedLOL)

-Renu wonders who Ridz is n asks her r if she is from the boy's side n Ridz affirms it. Dimpy says but everyone from the boy's side is from PL and as far as I know you don't work in PL with us. Ridz says no I don't work in Pl but I am v close to Mohan and Renu is like reallyLOL Guru says she is Bhaiya's school friend and Renu is like you didnt bring a gift for the bride and Ridz says the gift I've given to Megs no one else could have given it to herD'oh. Ridz has FB's of her mother's words.

Ridz walks away and gives a thumbs up to Mohan.Mohan tells Guru that he is doing wrong with everyone and that he cannot start a new relation on a lie.n cannot cheat on Megha. He asks Guru not to stop him. He takes Megha's hand and takes her to the side. Mohan says I need to tell you something. Mohan says I am cheating on you. Megha asks how can you cheat me? It is not possible. You are my trust n Mohan says yesterday night I married Riddhima. Clap


-Megs says the joke is good but the timing is wrong n Mohan says I am not joking. Megs says congratulations when will you introduce me to her? n Mohan tells her that the girl who was sitting here was Riddhima. Megs asks Mohan to stop joking as people are looking at them n starts to leave but Mohan stops her n says I am sorry n that my life's biggest happiness is in front of me but I am refusing to accept it but this is the hard truth and I cannot cheat on both of you.

Mohan tells Megha how he left her house that day in anger and got a call from Ridz mom and the rest of it high on steroids stuffLOL. Mohan says I couldn't say no. I was in my complete senses tho I wish it was otherwise cause atleast then i wud have said no . He says sorry again.n that he is married to Riddhima.


-Megha sits down in shock and starts crying. Renu doing bakwas n keeps rubbing it in to Nanhi and Jiji. 





Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment