Just another free Blogger theme

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012




Click Here To Watch Links

It begins with ST threatening Krishna and Tuntun. Ravi gives ST her gun back and says "I don't need this anymore!" ST leaves all angry. Tuntun looks at Pintu, Vidya tells Krishna that he won't let her stay in this house anymore. Everyone is shocked, Sargam indicates Krishna to refuse. Vidya says "you can never get peace in this house when the owner himself is against you! Tuntun ji this wasn't right! I trusted you with my daughter but you left no chance to give her pain, you didn't even spare you family and kids! Let's go Krishna." Ganga says "Vidya ji, you are taking Krishna along with you? Ok. I won't stop you but before you take her I want to say something. I never differentiated between Krishna and my kids, Vidya ji, we too have been deceived not just you and your daughter. I can understand your pain, do whatever you think is fit for your daughter. If you want to take her with you, then go ahead." Vidya looks at Krishna. "Krishna, you are very intelligent. You take this decision, no one will stop you. All we want is..." Krishna covers her mouth and says "what are you saying ma ji?" Krishna goes to vidya. "Papa, I won't leave this house." Pintu is all teary yet smiling. "I hold no grudge against any family members. This is my house and family." Vidya says "You know your thoughts are what make me proud of you. I thankful to god that I am your father." Krishna seeks vidya's blessings. Ganga thanks him, Ravi holds Krishna's hand and says "forgive me Krishna. I lost my way and it was my mistake.' Krishna shakes her head indicating him not to be sorry, both hug. Ravi tells her to take care of herself. Vidya and Ravi leave, Krishna hugs Sargam. Ganga says "Krishna, will you forgive you mother?" Krishna says "why are you apologizing? You are my mother and no mother apologizes to their daughter." Ganga and Krishna hug, Pintu stands there proud. Ganga leaves the room, babloo and sargam follow. Prishna look at each other.

ST loads the gun and remembers Krishna and how she insulted ST. two goons bring Krishna, ST says "welcome B.D.O Madam. I was waiting for you. You seem to be a bit too proud of your position. Your brother insulted me, did I not tell you to stay out of all this but you didn't understand. Because you are no less than a dog's tail! I have lost my patience now...therefore I thought to end this forever!" ST points the gun at Krishna and shoots her twice. (yeah! It's a dream sequence for sure) ST was day dreaming, she takes her anger out on her goons. ST says "I've been insulted! I will never forget this day and nor will I want to forget it. I want revenge!" ST gives the goons her gun and says "Shoot that Krishna. I want to see this breaking news on TV. Understood? Go!" the goons leave.

Babloo is packing his things to leave the house, Sargam says "what are you doing?" Babloo says "I am suffocating in this house! I cannot take this anymore...I don't want to live in this house." Sargam tries to explain but babloo is so angry to even listen! Babloo says "Krishna and ganga can forgive dad but I can never forgive him!" Sargam says "listen... " Babloo says "no! I don't' want my son to be brought up in this house. We're leaving this house." Sargam tries to explain to him, Prishna overhear the two. Babloo tries to explain that he didn't take this decision out of anger. Pintu agrees and says "I am lucky to have a wife like Krishna ahd it been someone else they would've blamed me. Before anything else happens I am leaving this house with you." Krishna says "what are you saying?" Both sargam and Krishna try to explain to babloo and pintu. Sargam says "do you want Krishna to be blamed for this decision of yours? People will point fingers at her, is this what you want?" babloo agrees with sargam but says "I cannot bare to see people taking advantage of Krishna's innocence anymore."

Precap: Tuntun trying to justify his innocence, babloo says "how do we believe that you have been framed in all this?" Tuntun says "how do you want me to prove my innocence?" Babloo says "go along with Krishna to the DC's office and give your statement against Sikka!"




Categories:


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment