Just another free Blogger theme

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012



Click Here To Watch Links

Varsha is outside with Soham.(He was a baby at that time.) A man was there(the boss of the gang his name is Saab) and he asked Varsha her name. Varsha was about to say Varsha but then lied and said Jumri and her son's name was Muna.

Saab: Nice name. Saab had held Soham in his lap. Varsha thinks to herself she will need to change her identity and today Varsha is gone and Jumri is here.(End of flashback) Varsha is sitting down and thinks to herself that it has been 18 years and I am still afraid but I think they all have forgotten that Varsha ever existed in their lives but what if they remember? No Soham is going to Mumbai today and I am very worried for him what if they see him and they recognize him? My hard work will be ruined Bappa keep Soham safe and our relationship safe and bring him back safely to me.

Outside 

Arjun and Purvi are sitting outside at a table. Purvi is scolding Arjun for not making time for her as he has to work in the garage during the day and do dahi handi practice at night.

Arjun: If I am not busy then how will I complete your mother's condition? Leave all that and guess how much money I got? 150 rupees. How much is that total approximately 2,000 rupees. And my total salary is 8,000 rupees. Your mother's challenge will be complete very soon. A server comes and gives Purvi her food.

Arjun: Your ordered some food?

Purvi: Yes how long would I have waited for you? Purvi begs Arjun to eat as well.

Arjun: I'm only eating since you're saying so.

Purvi: I will pay for the food.

Arjun: No I'll pay. They argue over who pays for a little bit and Purvi says you will be Arjun Kirloskar after a few days.

Arjun: After I finish your mother's challenge we can start hanging out together more often. Arjun gets out some bangles and he gifts them to Purvi. Purvi is upset that he spent a lot of money on her. 

Outside 

Vishnu is outside with his gang members. They have reached Mumbai. He is talking to them. His gang spots a Wanted Poster on a wall and there is a sketch of Vishnu. They show Vishnu the poster.

Vishnu: A poster of me? It's nothing too big.

The fellow gang member: We all could be in trouble because of this poster.

Vishnu: The city of Mumbai is very busy and no one is looking for me.

Deshmukh House 

Manav is at his home. He is talking to someone on the phone and is telling them that they will not have Janmashtami in their chawl this year. Manav hangs up. Archana comes in the room.

MAnav: Archana this year some special people will be coming over to celebrate Janmashtami with us.

Archana: Wow Manav this is very good news it is good that you invited us. Our Janmashtami is always celebrated very nicely. Teju and Savita are coming out of the room. Teju is holding Savita.

Teju: Baba I'm going downstairs to take aaji for a walk. Archana sees Savita's glasses.

Archana: Aai your glasses! Ovi comes over and says I will give it to her. Savita, Teju and Ovi leave.

Manav: Archana it is impossible to tell Ovi and Teju the truth but I know that it is is wrong to blame you for what happened to Soham. Yes Archana what happened was not your fault we haven't seen Soham for the last 18 years. 

Outside the Chawl 

Vishnu is entering the chawl. He is in disguise. Vishnu is with his gang and he has a basket of chanas and he is shouting that he has some chanas.

The fellow gang member: Vishnu are you sure we're in the right place. Does Manav Deshmukh live here?

Vishnu: Yes. Vishnu continues calling for chanas and Chenai. The other 2 gang members are whispering among themselves and they claim that Vishnu has gone crazy as a businessman won't live in a chawl. I think we are after the wrong guy but if we mess up this time then our boss won't spare us understood? Savita, Teju and Ovi are going downstairs. Vishnu sees them and he remembers Ovi because he had taken Manav and Ovi's photo at the same place when they were going in their car. Vishnu goes to his 2 gang members and whispers we are in the right place. Vishnu keeps calling for chanas.

Deshmukh House 

Manav and Archana are in the main room.

Manav: But I don't understand after 18 years why aai told Ovi and Teju about Soham. I never mentioned this to them. Manav remembers when Varsha had kidnapped Soham and they had fell off the cliff.

Manav: Archana it has been hard for me to forget my past but I never let it interfere. I know you were worried about your sister but she took advantage of this.

Archana: Manav tell me one thing. If Soham had been with us today then would we have not been separated? Manav is unable to answer the question. 

Outside the Chawl 

A police car has come to the chawl. Some police inspectors are getting out of their car and going up the chawl steps. Vishnu is with his gang.

Vishnu: What is the police doing here? Vishnu and his gang look worried.




Click Here To Watch Links
Categories:


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment