Just another free Blogger theme

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 26, 2012






Click Here To Watch Links

ladies banging door and they are finding her they see gallery door open and saheba sitting in gallery granny says your here and saheba says buji my juda is troubling me pls take this out and her MIL says your here sahiba says yup then what downstairs I was not feeling well and if I cried my make up would get spoilt na and she says I want to eat something I didn't eat from 6 hrs I wanted to look slim na her small sis is standing outside she says god do something

[hospital]

do says we will have to do some test and daljeets mom is worried and babli says aunty don't worry everthing will be fine

[saheba in gallery]

her sister comes and give her note she says a boy gave it and went saheba reads it it says my dream is fulfilled today I knew it today it will happen I am going to London reading thi saheba gets shocked and everyone else reads it and says groom ran away…the note then goes to veranda where gents also read it …sahebas dad reads it finally he says London has called me what does it mean his father says he went to London he says laughing and sahebas dad says my daughter was waiting for him and he left her in mandap and ranveers father is praising him everyone silent her dad says what r u says baarat is here we gave u respect and all and this is what we get ranveers dad says we will have food na sahebas dad gets angry he says ranveer left baarat I will not leave him what shall I tell this mans son ran away and left his marriage ranveers dad says shut up

[gallery scene]

saheba still in statue mode everyone tells her to talk but she is silent ranveers mom says I didn't even dream that my son will do like this to u I can understand your feelings forgive me and she even says sorry to others ladies she says my son is responsible saheba says he loves me she says I call him dog I knew he would leave me and go to London he is my hero she says what he did was wroing but when he comes I will slap him saheba says whatever dreams I saw he broke them she says this must be his last chance so only he went to London she says don't make this matter big issue and she says buji take out my hair pin the ladies say bride has gone mad

Part 2

Both dads fighting downstairs and he says your son took London flight and went granny also comes down and shouts she is angry ranveers dad comes and tries to calm her down he says to sahebas dad I know its tough time for u granny says u didn't know na he says yup I came to know when I came here I just got baarat ranveers dad explains himself and sahebas dad again shouts both of them fighting ranveers dad says ur daughter knew everything sahebas dad says don't say anything he says chup the whole village knows about them your daughter was behind him and she always dreams about she was mad for him sahebas dad again angry then ranveers dad tells truth that ur daughter only gave the jewellery so that my son was able to go London and ranveers dad says now say then a elder man says ranveer did mistake and even saheba gave her jewellery by her self so lets end it and marriage will take place some other day sahebas dad says no I don't want this marriage and ranveers dad says no one will marry a girl who was left in mandap


Part 3

[hospital]

daljeets mom gets a ph she is talking and daljeet comes she cuts it daljeet aks whose ph was it and then doc comes and says we need to do dialyses and says deposit the money daljeets mom worries daljeet assures and leaves while going he looks at his dad who is sleeping on bed with oxygen mask

[sahebas house]

ranveers dad says only my son will marry her only if he wants to and sahebas dad shouts again I will marry my daughter in two days that to not with your son till then the elder man will live with me and says I promise this in front of whole village


precap:-ranveer in sahebas bedroom he says come lets go and saheba slaps him she says u know my dad fixed my marriage also but I knew u will come and she hugs him


Categories:


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment