Just another free Blogger theme

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012





Click Here To Watch Links

HIGHLIGHTS – SHORT UPDATE
NEW MONTAGE WITH VS SUGNI AND NEW Aditya

VS tells Sugni not to listen to her mother
TVS again tells about their love
Sugni says why he is getting so anxious
TVS thinks this is the real test
Sugni asks for the room
She misses Gadedo ki fauz by a whisker
Hukum wants to stay but mami says no.
G removes her drip needle and wants to go search Reva
Sugni come there and she is happy
Tells her lets go find Reva
Just then TVS comes and G thinks
She should hide her response this time
She speaks harshly to Sugni and asks her to go
Sugni is stunned tries to say but G does not let her
TVS watching and Sugni in tears as G asks her to go
Sugni pleads G is firm says 1st you then me leave me
She asks TVS to take Sugni and get the Kanyadaan done by someone
Sugni tries to touch her feet but she moves away
She touches the floor where G stood unbending
Sugni comes and hugs her from back and both crying but G hiding her tears
She asks Sugni to go and she goes with TVS
Amu new Aditya scene and she says double wedding
He is stunned and says not now
Says all problems because of Sugni and in mute tells
Reva experience Amu says what if Mamaji is at fault
He is human Adi leaves
She thinks this is love marriage and no love from Adi side.
TVS Sugni come back he superficially reassures her
Sugni is very sad TVS puts out his hand and she hold it.
He drops her to her room and she asks him whether there is anything
TVS asks why she says does he know what happened to G
He has a guilty annoyed and cornered look asks why
Sugni says this problems has only 3 sides G herself and He
He says what if tomorrow there is a 4th end will she end all this.
He says she is free to leave the Haveli any time and go
He promises if she leaves he will never look at her.
Sugni shocked and stunned episode ends

DETAILED UPDATE:
Sugni gets down the jeep and runs TVS catches hold of her arm and she says don’t stop me he says I just want to tell you after what happened and this accident G may try and tell you all sorts of things but I want to tell you one thing I love you a lot and there is not untruth or fraud in my love.TVS is sort of pleading S says M why are you telling this again and again what are you afraid of you should trust me and your love and TVs says kamal hai she continues why you are feeling like this I don’t say many things does not mean I don’t know I understand everything and given lot of tests and trust me then runs inside.TVS thinks the test of our love has just started.

She asks at the reception and they show her the way mamas and she miss each other by a whisker. Hukum feels bad and says he cannot continue anymore????? He cannot see his sister like this His wife scolds him and says otherwise they will die of hunger and then goes and he follows her. Sugni runs to her mother’s room G removes her drip gathers all Reva’s things in her bag and stands up but she feels dizzy and sits down S comes and calls her mother G is also happy S says what have you done to yourself why are you hurting yourself and spoiling your life let whatever happen to me and my life but I want you to take care of yourself. G looks at her with affection sadly S continues let whatever happen leave me alone and hugs her. G says shall I become like a stone how can I forget the dreams you showed me how can I let TM spoil everything. S says don’t tread on that way again mother G says I know you don’t trust me but I have proof she is somewhere nearby lets go and as they go TVS comes. G thinks I cant let him guess the truth I have to keep him away from me to get Reva with me. S asks what mother and G tells a stunned Sugni there is nothing left over to say I have lost everything you have taken your decision and went to him now go and live your life I release you S what are you saying G says it just takes one moment to get over you go Sugni. TVS is thoughtful standing and listening guiltily.

S pleads with G not to do like this and she trusts her fully a mother daughters bond is big and she will not leave her and hugs her G also cries but hides her tears and stands like a stone S keeps on pleading G moves away with her back towards TVS tells S you cut some bonds and some I cut, TVM you take her away and marry her and get the Kanyadaan done by someone I won’t be able to come . S tries to touch G’s feet but she moves away and S touches the floor where she was standing. The sad signature tune in the background. S makes one last attempt but G pushes her away and Sugni runs outside Both are crying TVS leaves looking at the crying G.

Amu and Adi (new one) Amu asks don’t I look happy and Sadu Thakur says yes why working on LT Amu gushes today my mother rang up and she said she will come here as I gave the idea of double marriage Mamaji and Sugni and both of us he lifts his head murmuring double marriage Amu says her mother will come and plan everything as Sugni’s mom wont be able to do anything Adi says marriage wont be possible so soon. Amu says why and wants to know the reason why he does not want the marriage now he says many things happened and Amu what happened I have a right to know and Adi tells her about Reva manzil visit and all details in mute and flashback visuals shown. He says Mamaji ‘s life was so peaceful but with Sugni all tensions started. Amu says one minute its good that you respect your uncle and think him as God but for once think him as man who can make mistakes God forbid if the fault is your uncle’s then think what will happen to Sugni and Adi with a stunned face looks at her and leaves. Amu says I wish had I got even 10% of love that you have for uncle it would have been enough for me it’s a strange love marriage and there is no love from your side.

SugVi come back and VS looks at the crying Sugni and says give some time everything will be ok. He gets down and gives his hand to the anguished Sugni who slowly puts her hand in his and he takes her to her room. He pours water for her and asks her not to worry telling her where there is love there is also anger.As she does not take water he says he will ask someone to get her food . She calls him and tells him I know my mother well and she will be crying more than me . Mother is not understand there must be some point TVS guilty and worried . He comes near her and says understand the point we are going to start a new life so be happy you take rest and I will come in sometime. As he is going Sugni holds his hand and says I want to ask some questions and TVS shocked and afraid

S says God must be angry on me today but I think of you as God but sometimes we also ask questions from God TVS guilty shocked and looks at her and says ask S says I just want to ask who gave attacked mother and why TVS speechless but asks her why are you asking me this she says there are only three persons involved mother me and you Shes asks him is there something which you are unable to tell me and he shakes his head and head and says 3 corners but what if there is some 4th corner which is not visible then you will be ashamed to have asked me this question . He comes and tells a stunned Sugni still if you don’t trust me you can leave this Haveli and go as this is your new home not a cage (prison) and you are free to do anything and I promise you if you go I will not show you my face in this life and leaves angrily. Sugni is devastated and sad.

PRECAP TVS watches from his window some woman trying to come in with a shawl over her head.He says Reva here if anyone sees her everything is over


Categories:


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment